Thursday, September 08, 2011

Autumn Hair


Yesterday the warm-up exercise at work was to create something with hair a la Kevin Keele.. Which was fantastic, since hair is one of my very favorite things to draw. I was enjoying the excercise so much it was hard to move on to my actual assignment. But then I went home and kept working on it.

It was satisfying.

Also, fall is here! And with it my first September in which I do not return to school (well, minus the one where I was in Uruguay) and that is also very satisfying.

7 comments:

James Bourne said...

Sweet. I love the appeal and dynamic of the hair.

Ty Carter said...

That's rad Simini! Nice design!!

Stephanie Marshall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Marshall said...

Nice work Simini. Love the hand snuggleez and scarf.

Anthony Holden said...

Holy Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You have such a lush and beautiful style, Simini!

Unknown said...

The hair is marvelous, simply marvelous. I like the way you make it look loose.